Co-host: Chris Deals
Blog: Day Job Knockout
This was Bound to happen, and it finally did.
When I first started with Internet Marketing back in 2008, I met this guy by the name of Chris Deals from Day Job Knockout. We hit it off right from the beginning and have been in constant contact since.
Chances are, if you see something I do online, you’ve seen it after I’ve been through a few convos with him. It’s like a two person mastermind.
This is the way it usually happens: Chris and I are on the phone having a discussion about online business. The discussion goes into a lot of detail, and has a bunch of value for both of us. Then we end up saying – MAN, we should’ve recorded this!
So, we decided to have a planned discussion this time, record it, and release it as a Podcast Episode for Learning With Leslie.
In this discussion, my cohost and I talk all about Relationships.
What it really comes down to is this – To be successful online, you have to nurture relationships, and be able to leverage those relationships to help you succeed.
However, there are right ways and wrong ways to go about doing this. Trust me, I’ve seen MANY of the WRONG ways, and you don’t want to go down that road.
Chris and I want to make sure you do it the right way, so make sure to listen and take notes.
Inside this episode, we cover:
- How to identify people in your Niche to Form relationships with
- What a Relationship database is and how to build one
- Basic tips for building relationships that will accelerate your success
- Advanced tips for taking your relationship building to the next level
- Day Job Knockout – Chris’ Blog
- AllTop.com – Where to find blogs in your niche.
- Google Reader – A good way to keep up-to-date of people you want to follow.
- TweetDeck – A good way to efficiently keep track of people in Twitter.
- Episode 79 – A guest posting example from Become A Blogger
- Warrior Forum – One of the Biggest Internet Marketing Forums
- Top 3 Tips on How To Best Use Google Plus – Interview with Lynette Young episode that Influenced Chris to consider using Google+
- It’s About The Fundamentals, Product Creation, and Building Relationships – Chris Deal’s Interview with Lisa Stoops
- Why You Should Go To A Live Conference – Chris’s sixth episode recapping on Blog World Expo with Leslie