Over the last few weeks, I’ve been preparing to do something BIG with my Biology blog.
Yes, traffic has been VERY strong and steady. Yes, it has been making a consistent passive income, but it’s time to take things to the next level.
Since I’ve been sooo busy, I haven’t had time to do ANY work on the site. The last video I posted was back in February. So what I decided to do was bring on a team of writers.
Well, this is the first week that I have writers publishing to my blog and I’m excited about it.
So I wanted to share with you what I’ve done to facilitate this process and make it run relatively smoothly. In this episode, I talk about how to set up your Authority Blog to work without you.
Why you would want to set your blog up in this way
- Less work for you to do because your blog functions without you. Takes time to build, but the rewards are GREAT
- Helps in building a community. When Others feel involved, they feel as a part of something significant and want to help it succeed.
- You get other people involved in promoting the blog.
- It give you more CONTENT and Content is KING
- It makes your blog MUCH easier to Sell.
What to do BEFORE starting the process
- Choose a name that facilitates growth
- Have good rapport with your audience and make sure you are building an AUTHORITY blog
- Build a Community around your Authority Blog
How to Manage The Process
- Write out Clear Guidelines for your Writers
- Set them up as “Contributors” in your wordpress admin area
- Encourage Sharing once the content is posted
- Encourage them to participate in discussion (comments)
- If you can afford to do so, PAY your writers
- Treat them as VALUABLE parts of your team
- Refine the process