I’ve been struggling with something over the last few weeks. It has been a struggle with identity. The question I kept asking myself is this:
“What is my niche?”
I know what you’re thinking. Leslie, you teach people how to find their niches. Leslie, you know what your niche is? You run the podcast where I learn, you learn, we all learn about those things like Internet marketing, online business blogging, traffic generation, social media, all that www stuff.
Yeah, I know – but really? If you read that line again, you will notice that it’s one of the most vague statements in internet marketing, lol.
So off I went, on a quest to rediscover what I’m about, and what my podcast is about.
I can now say that I’ve narrowed down my niche. I teach people how to build an online business with an authority blog. That’s EXACTLY what I do!
How did I narrow it down? That’s what I share in this episode with you.
Outline of Today’s episode:[unordered_list style=”tick”] The benefits of having a single focus:
- It allows you to have a greater impact.
- People know exactly what to expect
- It brings you the right audience
- It gives you Clarity
- It allows you to be able to get into a sub niche of a very popular niche and thrive
- Much, much more . . .
- Do some Keyword Research
- Ask your self the questions:
- What am I passionate about? Be specific
- Who is my target Audience?
- Who should NOT consume my content
- Make your focus CRYSTAL clear on your blog, in your podcast, videos etc.
And of course, I go into MUCH more detail in the podcast, so make sure to listen in!