Back in September of last year, I sat down in the Cafeteria at the university where I teach and had a conversation with a good ‘ol friend – Matthew Harris.
In that conversation, he told me about where he was in his Network Marketing Business and how he had used Facebook to build a pretty successful team of entrepreneurs and have been able to make a significant income doing so. I’m not into Network Marketing, but I was intrigued by what he was able to do using Facebook.
However, the more we spoke, the more I realized that he was on to something – something that could be a product that would potentially make him some decent cash.
So I outlined for him how I would recommend for him to proceed with product development and was amazed to see the MASSIVE ACTION he had taken over the next few DAYS (Yes, I said DAYS, not Weeks or Months).
Not just that – when he launched the product, it was an INSTANT success – and I’m not exaggerating.
So I just HAD TO get him on a call to do an interview, as a case study of what can happen when we TAKE ACTION (yeah, you’re probably sick of hearing me say that by now, lol).
In this interview, here are some of the juicy details we cover:
- How Matthew got into entrepreneurship in the first place
- Why he failed for the first few years
- What he learned from that failure
- What he did differently in order to achieve success
- The role that mentors have played in his success
- What tools he used to develop his product
- And MUCH MORE . . .
This is an interview that is full of inspiration, and I know you’re going to enjoy every bit of it. So sit back, relax, grab a cup of tea (or whatever else you drink while listening to podcasts), and enjoy!
Tools Matt Used for His Product Launch
- Camtasia – for recording his screen
- Optimize Press – for his squeeze and sales pages
- Digital Access Pass – to Manage his memberships
- Paypal – for getting paid