This episode is gonna be kinda different . . .
One of the things we teach inside Become A Blogger is that bloggers should take some time and write out their life stories as it pertains to their blogs.
This is a very good thing to do because it helps your audience to be able to connect with you as a person – not just a website with great content, but a great person with a great website with great content.
So, I decided that I need to walk the walk, but do it in my own unique way – instead of writing my life story, I decided to record a podcast episode about my life story.
Yep, it’s all about who I am in this episode. Well, not really. It’s moreso about how I came to be doing what I’m doing today and what lessons I’ve learnt along the way.
I really have learnt a lot and continue to learn more every day, which is why I REALLY love what I do.
So, sit back, relax, grab a cup of Tea (or whatever you do when you’re relaxing) and get to know me a little better.
Inside This Episode, I talk about:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- My childhood and how it set the stage for what I do today
- My experience leaving St. Maarten and moving to the United States
- How my relationship with God affected my life
- The book that gave me the Entrepreneurial urge
- My past FAILED “internet marketing” experiences
- How I made $70 in my first day as a real Internet Marketer
- How and Why I started my Biology Blog
- How blogging has enhanced what I do
[unordered_list style=”tick”] There’s a lot in this episode, and I’m excited to share it with you. Hope you enjoy!
Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought.