Alright, here it is. I’ve always thought to myself that I need to have ONE episode that I consider my flagship episode.
Then I realized something – I didn’t have one.
So, after some brainstorming (and consulting with my buddy Chris from Day Job Knockout), I decided to make an episode just like that.
In this episode, you will get a good picture of everything I did to start my Biology Blog. When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.
I’m convinced that someone can listen to this episode alone, take action on the content and build a serious business around their passion. How do I know? Because it’s exactly what I did.
Inside this episode, I cover the following:
- Why I decided to go into the Biology Niche
- What I did at the very beginning to get things going
- How I make my videos
- How I got my traffic at different stages in the game
- How I developed a product for sale
- The tools I use to deliver a product in an EASY way
- How I build a community around my brand
- The rewards/benefits that I’ve experienced as a result of my blog
- How I outsource different aspects of my blog
- What I believe blogging can do for you.
Does that sound like a lot? Well, there’s a reason for that – IT IS A LOT! Seriously – I went ALL OUT on this one, and I tried to be as specific as possible about all those different aspects of my business.
So go ahead, listen, enjoy and Take Action. Oh, and make sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of the episode.
Resources for this Episode
- My Biology Website
- My Biology Youtube Channel
- Keynote (mac) or Microsoft Powerpoint (PC or Mac) – for making presentation
- Screenflow (Mac), Camtasia (PC or Mac) or Camstudio (PC-Free) – For recording my screen
- Pages (mac), Microsoft Word (PC or Mac), or Open Office (PC or Mac) – For writing eBooks
- E-Junkie – The service I use to deliver my eBook
- My Outsourcing Manuals
Other Related Podcast Episodes
- I left my job because of my Blog
- The secret behind my awesome videos and why I don’t charge to see them
- Five tips for getting a lot of traffic from Youtube