Over the past three years, I’ve learned so much and changed a lot. However, there are still changes that I’m making, mostly because I like to be able to put value out there in such an effective way for everyone to learn.
As we draw near to an end of 2012, and welcome another year, along with it comes new plans to make this an even better experience for all of us, and part of it is making my business better. I believe that there’s always room for improvement in my online business.
I am so excited to share with you five changes that I plan to make with my business, and hopefully, you too will get something to think about. Don’t feel pressured though. This is only me sharing what’s in my heart, as usual. There are no rules to follow… only my thoughts to share, and in the hope that you might find some value in them.
In this podcast, I have elaborated on what these five changes are and what their effects would be. Also included are:
- A review on Episode 54
- The five changes I plan to make, and a discussion of each
- My challenge for you, at the end of the podcast.
Each of us will probably have different situations that we need to work on. But, knowing my side of the story may be a good start and guide for you to know where to start.
- 7-Day Boot Camp — my online free resource to help you with your business.
- Market Samurai — tool I recommend for keyword search
- GoDaddy — tool I recommend for getting a domain name.
- HostGator — tool I recommend for getting a host site.
- Aweber — tool I recommend for list building.