The email went like this:
I’m curious if you’re interested with talking about Google Panda 2.5 update that occurred this week in your upcoming podcasts.
I published how my sites were affected with the update the other day and it seems like many other sites took a hit as well without knowing why.
I’m moving away from trying to please search engines and move towards more conversions and nurture readers and subscribers instead.
I’d love to hear your opinions/findings about this.
Cheers and keep up the good work.
Dave from David’s Simple Photography davidleetong.com
In this episode, I address his questions and give my opinion about what we need to do to survive these algorithm changes that Google makes from time to time.
It’s pretty simple – If you are fully at the mercy of Google, then you set yourself up for potential disaster. So we NEED to implement processes in our business so that if one traffic source goes down, we aren’t affected too much.
How do we do that? Well, the first step is to listen to this episode.
[unordered_list style="tick"] I talk about all of the following:
- How Google is like a High School boy looking for attractive girls
- How Google search REALLY works and how you can get lots of traffic from Google
- Why you shouldn’t rely on any one source for traffic
- 5 things we can do to ensure that our online businesses will survive
I hope you enjoy the content, but also take action.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- All in One SEO Pack – WordPress plugin for Search Engine Optimization
- Elegant Themes and Woothemes – Premium WordPress theme sites
If you are enjoying this podcast, I’d like to encourage you to leave a rating in itunes. That will help give others an understanding of what this podcast is really about.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? You know what to do – leave it below, or call the hotline @ (888) 835 – 2414
Take care and God Bless