I know you’ve heard me excited on the show before, but I think I can safely say that I was MOST excited in today’s episode.
Well, today I show you a perfect example of why. Because of certain things I’ve been working on, and one specific event, I got so much traffic to my Biology Website that it crashed my server. Don’t worry, the site came back up within a few minutes, but it was awesome to see.
In this episode, I show you EXACTLY how I was able to get that traffic. In fact, you get to listen in to what was happening as it was happening. It was actually quite funny.
Needless to say, since this happened, my traffic has been better than ever, and doors have been opening up in many ways.
This is what I’m hoping – that by the time you finish listening to this episode, you get a renewed motivation to put AWESOME stuff out there – not just to make money, but to change the world!
Here are the specific things I cover:
- What you can expect over the next two weeks
- Why it’s essential to create awesome content
- How you can change the world
- Why I’m deemphasizing making money
- How I was afraid to do what I did
- What I did (specifically) to drive tons of traffic