I love podcasting. Why? Well, there are a number of reasons. So when Paul, from AnxietyGuru.net, called in and asked me about my podcast, I was excited to record a full episode to deal with his question.
His question was this: How do I do my podcast so that I never have to spend time editing? He runs a podcast of his own and wanted some tips as to how he can do it better, and faster.
Seeing that I’m very much into podcasting, I decided to really get into his question. In this episode, I talk about:
- Why I got into podcasting in the first place
- What podcasting has done for me
- The Equipment I use to make the process easier
- The one program that you need if you want to podcast effectively, without editing
- Three tips that will make your podcast Awesome!
Resources for this episode
The stuff I use
- The mixer I use: Mackie 1402-VLZ3
- The mike I use currently: Rode Procaster
- The digital recorder I use: Edirol R-09 HR (no longer in production)
- The Program for playing sound effects: Soundbyte
Other equipment/software I mentioned
- Smaller (more affordable) Mixer: Mackie 402-VLZ3 Premium 4-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer
- USB mic I used to use: Rode Podcaster
- New version to my digital recorder: Roland R-05
- Free audio editing program: Audacity
Podcasts I listen to
Video of me playing the piano on National TV
Video of my wife singing on National TV