He calls in to give me his opinion about what I’m doing here at Learning With Leslie.
I was so inspired by his message that I decided to seek him out, and ended up listening to his recent podcast entitled Peter Zein Will Never Reach Financial Independence.
This episode inspired me tremendously and I can actually say that I no longer want to be Financially Independent. Wanna know what I mean by that? Go ahead and check out that episode.
Then I get into the meat and bones of the episode by answering two questions that were called in by Paul from the Anxiety Guru blog. His questions were the following:
- How do I make my Biology Videos?
- What Makes a video engaging, interesting and worth watching
- Why do I give my videos away for free, instead of charging a premium? What are the pros and cons of Free vs. Paid.
I answer these great questions in this episode. Since they are topics that I’m heavily involved in, I decided to spend most of the episode dealing with them.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Keynote – The Mac Alternative to Powerpoint. This program is AWESOME and if you are on a mac, GET IT!
- Open Office – Free version to Microsoft office.
- Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch – The tool I use to write on my screen.
- Omnidazzle – The software on the mac that gives you the functionality to write on the screen.
- Screenflow – The mac screencasting software that allows you to record your screen. If you are on a mac, THIS is the one you need to get. It’s awesome, and EASY to learn.
- Camtasia – The alternative to Screenflow. If you are on a PC, this would be the one to get.
- Camstudio – The FREE alternative to Camtasia on the PC
- The Rode Podcaster – An AWESOME USB mic.
- Plantronics Audio 655 – USB Headset
- Plantronics DSP 400 – Another USB Headset
- 7 Day Bootcamp – My FREE training on how to start an online business
[unordered_list style="tick"] If you have questions about internet marketing, online video, social media, blogging, or anything related, be sure to call the hotline at (888) 835 – 2414. You can also interact with me in the comments below.
Thank you for being a part of my journey!