A few weeks ago, I got a message on Skype from my cousin Andre, all the way in Paris.
He found an opportunity to Make Money Online and wanted to get my perspective on the website he was getting ready to join.
He knew that I was into Online Business, and even listens to this podcast. So, naturally, he wanted to know what I thought.
Within 2 minutes, I was able to determine that it was a scam. Here’s the problem. I know that these kinds of things happen every single day, and THOUSANDS of people get scammed by these sites.
In this episode, I want to talk about ways to NOT get scammed online. If you follow these tips, you will reduce your chances of being scammed by almost 100%.
Because of everything that’s going on in my life (you will have to listen in to hear), my new goal for the podcast is to make 1 podcast weekly, to be available on Tuesdays.
I will be sending out a message whenever a new one is posted, just to make sure you know exactly when it’s ready (Just in case something crazy happens where I’m not able to post it on time)
What’s Going On
In today’s section of What’s going on, I talk about the CNN article entitled “Twitter is the new Facebook“. It’s a compelling article that talks about some of the changes that are happening in the world of Social media. The main changes for twitter are:
- They are bringing Native photo and video sharing to their site starting on June 1.
- Apple has announced that iOS 5 (the new mobile platform) will include deep twitter integration.
When you take those two factors into consideration, Twitter is going to be in a very good position.
Ok, now lets get into the meat and bones of this episode. Here’s an outline of what I cover . . .
Tips to help you avoid getting scammed online
- Tip #1: Google is your friend. Do a google search with the name of the website/person followed by “review” or “scam”.
- Tip #2: Chose a Good Mentor and Follow Success!
- Read their blog and follow their stories
- Get in a coaching program
- Tip #3: Only take recommendations from people you trust.
- Tip #4: Focus on 1 thing at a time. Don’t move on until you have reached a level of comfortable success, or when you’ve reached a level that you feel satisfied
That’s pretty much it for today. If you have questions or comments, make sure to leave them below and/or call the hotline at (888) 835 – 2414. Take care and God Bless!
- Leslie Samuel
Resources Mentioned in this Episode