In this episode of Learning With Leslie, I cover the following
I first start out by giving the following 3 updates:
- I purchased the domain LearningWithLeslie.com, and if you go to that URL it will bring you to the section of this blog (becomeablogger.com) that deals specifically with this podcast.
- I also submitted the podcast to the itunes podcast directory, so it should be showing up there anytime now.
- I’ve designed a new podcast image. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Then I answer 4 Questions that were asked by Tai from TravelToStLucia.com. Her questions were the following:
- What are my thoughts on Outsourcing Backlinks?
- How do you change fonts in WordPress?
- What are Sitemaps and how do you use them?
- How do you write best for SEO purposes?
Then I get into the topic for today, which was buying Products online.
I strongly believe that there are two components to running a successful online business: Education and Taking Action. There’s a lot to learn, but knowledge doesn’t help unless you translate that knowledge into actually doing something.
As an internet marketer, I invest money in my education because of how important it is. However, every so often, I run into a product that overpromises and underdelivers. This was the case over the last three days.
So, I recommend 3 points to ensure that you get the most out of products you purchase and not get scammed. Here are the 3 points:
- If you can’t tell what it is selling from the sales page (besides a bunch of hype), don’t buy.
- Purchase products that are recommended by people you trust.
- Once you get that product, go through the entire product and implement as much as possible. (Don’t jump from one product to the next)