Transcript of This Video
Some people like to be able to read a transcript while watching the videos, or just read the transcript without even listening. If you are one of those people, not to worry – We’ve made the transcript available for you below.[toggle title_open="Hide The Transcript" title_closed="Click Here To Read The Transcript" hide="yes" border="no" style="default" excerpt_length="0" read_more_text="Read More" read_less_text="Read Less" include_excerpt_html="no"]
Hey, this is Leslie Samuel from becomeablogger.com. I want to thank you… No, seriously, I do want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- If you’ve ever visited this blog, I want to thank you.
- If you’re watching this video, I really want to thank you.
- If you’ve ever left a comment on my blog, I want to thank you.
- If you’ve ever sent me an email, I want to thank you.
- If you’ve ever purchased one of my products, I want to thank you.
- If you’ve ever interacted with me on Facebook, I would really like to thank you.
- If you’ve ever interacted with me on Twitter, I want to thank you.
- If you’ve ever said anything nice about me, I want to thank you.
- If you’ve ever said anything bad about me, I want to thank you. Sounds strange but, I really do want to thank you.
- If you are taking the time to do anything positive in this world, to do something positive in this world, I want to thank you.
Today is Thanksgiving. It’s a time where you should be spending with your friends or your family and all that kind of stuff, at least today, as I’m posting this video. You may be watching this later on but, regardless, I just want to let you know how thankful I am for you because I could not be where I am today without you coming to this blog and interacting with me in the many ways that you guys have been interacting with me.
I don’t take that lightly. I seriously do not take that lightly. I value you and I just want to thank you.
So, my quickie tip for today, this is a quickie tip, thank your audience. Thank the people that come to your blog. Thank them if they comment. Thank them if they do something special because you know what? That goes a long way to make people see that you care about them and that you value them taking the time to even come and read your blog, even if it’s one person that’s reading your blog. Thank that person.
All right. So, that’s the quickie tip for today. This is Leslie Samuel from becomeablogger.com. Until next time, take care and God bless.[/toggle]