Who: Natalie Gouche
Transcript: [download_link text="Click Here To Download" title=”Download”]http://becomeablogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Episode94.pdf[/download_link]
Ok, I need to let you know how this happened. The truth is that I don’t know where I found out about Natalie, a.k.a. the “Mogul Mom”, but somehow I stumbled onto one of her videos.
When I saw the video, I said to myself – man, I need to check this girl out a little more.
Why? Because she seemed SO genuine. So, I followed the trail, checked her out in a number of places and was SO IMPRESSED with who she is and what she has been able to accomplish, while being a wife, mom, model, blogger AND entrepreneur.
And you guys thought I was crazy (in a good way of course)? This girl takes things to the next level!
In fact, after working online for ONLY 3 MONTHS, she ended up quitting her job so that she could be at home taking care of her daughter – I love it!
Ok, I know I know. You’re probably wondering what the video I saw was about, and how it lead me down this trail of getting her on the show. To satisfy your curiosity, here it is:
How can you NOT be instantly captivated? I know I was.
So, I connected with her and grabbed her on this interview, and she overdelivered (as my guests normally do).
Natalie is known for helping people use social media to get themselves and their ideas out there and in front of the world. Here are some of the things Natalie Covers in this interview:
- What the term Mogul Mom means
- How she got into social media/blogging
- How to use Social Media (especially Facebook) to grow your blog
- “My Story” marketing and how that can help maximize your success
- How to not Waste Time on social media
- Answers to questions from the community
- She even offers me a little bit of parenting advice, which my ears are ALWAYS open for
All in all, there was a TON of value offered in this interview. My recommendation – Sit back, relax, grab a cup of tea (or whatever else you drink when you’re relaxing) and listen in, undisturbed.
Then, once you’re finished, make sure to leave me a comment below with your thoughts
That’s all for now, until next time – Take Care and God Bless[toolsbanner]
- Natalie’s Blog
- Natalie’s Facebook Page
- Networked Blogs – Tool for letting your blog posts automatically post to Facebook
- Google Keyword Tool – For doing Keyword research
- natalie [at] nataliegouche.com – To email her for her Social Media Checklist