Who: Kim Roach
Blog: Buzz Blogger
Transcript: Click Here To Download.
It’s one of the TOP questions I get asked – “Leslie, can you show me how to get MORE TRAFFIC to my blog?”
The question makes sense. I mean – if you’re going to spend your time building your blog, if you hope to be able to influence others, if you’re trying to make a difference in the world, or if you’re just doing it to make money, you’re gonna need to have people actually visit your site. Right?
OF COURSE! Well, for that very reason, I’m so glad to have my new friend Kim Roach, from Buzz Blogger on this interview today, because she knows traffic.
She has written extensively on the topic from first hand experience, and has lots of experience helping others achieve the same.
So in this interview, Kim talks about the following:
- How she started a website in High School that got 50,000 visitors per month and made $1,000 per month.
- How she learned the importance of a subscriber list
- What her Absolute BEST strategy is for driving HIGH QUALITY, targeted traffic to her blog is
- The importance of Epic Content
- How to Promote your content once you’ve created it
- How to start a Blogging alliance that will promote your content for you
- Why she doesn’t pay attention to Google anymore
She then goes on to talk about a bunch of traffic strategies, some things I’ve never thought of doing, but make sense. She also included a list of resources that we can use to drive more traffic to our blogs.
So, if you’re the person who wants to get more traffic (and who doesn’t want that), make sure to listen in. I’m sure you’ll find at least 1 strategy that can help you take your traffic to the next level.
- Buzz Blogger – Kim’s Blog
- The Warrior Forum – Top forum about internet marketing
- Kim’s 10-Step Strategy for Getting 1,000+ Views on EVERY Blog Post – The title says it all 🙂