Hey, did you know I’m from the Caribbean? Ok, you probably guessed that because of my cool accent 😉
Well, today I’m super excited because I actually get to interview a fellow Caribbean. Not only that, but he’s someone who Blogs about Caribbean food (side note: It’s the BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD).
So, if you hear my Caribbean Accent a little stronger in this episode, you know why 🙂
Today’s guest is none other than Chris De La Rosa from from the Caribbean Pot blog. Chris was able to take his passion for Caribbean cuisine and culture and share this on his blog that gets over 100,000 Unique visitors every month.
Now, I don’t know about you but I think that’s A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE.
Here are some of the other cool things he has been able to build to:
- Over 21,000 Likes on Facebook
- Over 14,000 Subscribers on Youtube
- Over 2.3 MILLION Videos views for his Caribbean Cooking Videos
Is that significant? It totally is. But that’s not the most powerful thing in my opinion.
What makes what he does great is that he is able to take something he’s EXTREMELY passionate about, share it with the world, and build a business around it. It’s a beautiful thing.
Inside This Interview, Chris shares the following:
- How he got into blogging
- One change he made to his videos that propelled his blog forward
- How he gets traffic to his site
- How he used social media to take his blog to the next level
I know you’ll enjoy this interview, because I sure did. And yes, you’ll get lots of value from it, in addition to practical tips to implement to grow your blog. So what are you waiting for? Have a listen 🙂
- Caribbean Pot – Chris’ blog about Caribbean Cuisine
- Genuine Jobs – Chris’ Online Jobs Site
- Ontario Alive – His blog about things to do in Ontario, Canada
- The Caribbean Pot Youtube Channel
- The Caribbean Pot Facebook Page
- All in One SEO Pack Plugin – The plugin I recommended for basic WordPress SEO
Loving this Podcast? Why not take it with you?
Doing so will automatically deliver the podcast to the device or service of your choice. It’s actually pretty simple to do using one of the following two links.