Who: Crystal Collins
Blog: The Thrifty Mama
Resource: Marketing Calendar Blueprint
Transcript: [download_link text="Click Here To Download" title=”Download”]http://becomeablogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Episode89.pdf[/download_link]
Today’s interview was a tremendous pleasure. I met Crystal at Blog World in New York this summer and we had a blast getting to know her.
Well, I knew that Crystal was into big things, but I didn’t fully understand how AWESOME she is when it comes to blogging and building online businesses. I mean – I knew she was awesome, but now I know that awesome doesn’t begin to describe it.
I grabbed her on this interview and she shared some awesome tips on how to really build a SERIOUS business with your blog. This interview isn’t for anyone who doesn’t want to take their blogging seriously.
I mean, it has even caused me to reevaluate how I do my business. So trust me on this one – you want to listen to this one, especially if you are someone who thinks big.
Inside the interview, Crystal talks about
- How she got into blogging in the first place
- Why it’s Essential to be passionate about what you’re doing
- How to take your blogging business to the next level in 3 steps
- What a Keyword Theme Map is and why you need one
So, What did you think about this interview? Make sure to let me know in the comments below.[toolsbanner]
- The Thrifty Mama – Crystal’s blog
- Not Your Mama’s Crunchy Granola – 7 Weeks to a Healthier Lifestyle – One of Crystal’s eBooks available at her blog.
- The Thrifty Mama Store – This is where you’ll find Crystal’s eBooks.
- The Thrifty Mama on Facebook – The Thrifty Mama Blog Facebook page
- Crystal Collins on Facebook – Crystal Collin’s Facebook Page
- Savvy Blogging Summit – Three day blog to business event co-founded by Crystal
- Marketing Calendar Blueprint – A product that Crystal came up with together with Dan Morris and Darren Crawford to help bloggers plan out a good marketing strategy.
- Blog World 2012 – The event where Crystal and I met in New York.
Loving this Podcast? Why not take it with you?
Doing so will automatically deliver the podcast to the device or service of your choice. It’s actually pretty simple to do using one of the following two links.