Who: Pat Flynn
Blog: Smart Passive Income
Transcript: [download_link text=”Click Here To Download” title=”Download”]http://becomeablogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Episode88.pdf[/download_link]
Man, I just love having awesome conversations with Awesome people. Well, today’s episode is no exception. Today, I interview my good friend Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income. Now, I’ve been checking this dude out for a while, and I must say that he is one of the bloggers I’ve come to hold with high regard.
Because he doesn’t come with all that spammy, hard-selling crap that so many marketers force down your throat. In fact – he has a HIGHLY responsive list, and doesn’t sell directly to that list. Sounds strange, doesn’t it?
Well, I had to get Pat on the line to talk about this topic – how to be an ethical blogger/marketer and still make money. Yes, he makes money, and lots of it.
How do I know?
Because, Pat is probably one of the most transparent marketers out there. He is open about his income, successes and failures, and does it in a way that does not come off as bragging. In fact, it comes off as being very inspirational. So, in this interview, we don’t go into a lot of detail about Pat’s history, since I already interviewed him about that in my very first interview on this podcast. Instead, I ask Pat to share his best tips on how to be an awesome marketer in a very ethical way. In the interview, Pat shares:
- What it means to be an ethical marketer
- How he makes money without hard selling
- Why he never sells directly to his list
- 9 Awesome Tips on how to be a Successful, Ethical blogger/marketer
He also answers two questions called into the hotline by two members of the Become A Blogger Community:
- Alain, from AlainInternetMarketing.com called in to ask how so many people fall prey to the Internet Marketing Scams out there.
- Rochelle, From The Single Status called in to ask about whether she should disclose that her links are affiliate links even if her audience has no idea what affiliate marketing is.
If you’re looking for inspiration, and want to take your blogging efforts to the next level in an awesome way, listen to this interview.
Loving this Podcast? Why not take it with you?
Doing so will automatically deliver the podcast to the device or service of your choice. It’s actually pretty simple to do using one of the following two links.