Blogging is all about community. Wait, you don’t think so? What? You haven’t been focusing on building community?
Ok, it’s time to pause then. Building a community around your blog is an AWESOME thing. Why? I’m glad you ask:
- It ads a sense of belonging.
- You can get feedback easily if you have a community.
- It allows you to have a greater impact on the world.
- Your community becomes your biggest advocates.
- When you do have a product, it’s easier to sell if you already have a loyal community.
And those are only SOME of the many reasons.
In this podcast episode, I give some practical tips for how you can go about building a community around your blog.
This is something I’m actively working on doing right now for Become A Blogger, and I’m starting to see the many benefits of doing so.
Then, I take 3 listener questions:
Michael Griffith (on Facebook) asks what the best platform is for building a community
Chris Ducker from ChrisDucker.com asks (on Facebook) about how to go about automating the process so that you can spend time focusing on Content Creation.
Lots of awesome value in the episode, so make sure to listen in, and even take notes:
Today’s Homework Assignment:
Do something nice for one person in your audience/community, and come back and tell me about it